Two of Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suami mu........Ten mistakes you should keep away from

Go down

suami mu........Ten mistakes you should keep away from Empty suami mu........Ten mistakes you should keep away from

Post  suami mu Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 am

mba Sie shu-san
salah sedikit habislah kita
mas

Top 10 mistakes to avoid in HYIP investment...

Mistake 1: Spending too much too soon
This is probably the biggest mistake we've made in HYIP land.
It is better for us to spend a little at a time gradually building our active balance.

Mistake 2: Not testing the withdraw function
Has this ever happened to you?
After we make our initial test spend with any HYIP we do a test withdrawal. We don't invest any more funds until the withdrawal is successful.

Mistake 3: Focusing on individual programs instead of the overall plan
We think everyone have their favorite HYIPs. Those HYIPs that pay us regularly and we feel comfortable with.
When we think about it, putting our faith in one, two or three individual HYIPs doesn't make any sense given the nature of these businesses.
It would be even better to have 30 programs paying a little bit each.

Mistake 4: Not getting your original spend back quickly
We are sure you've heard this a number of times before. Always get your seed money back as soon as possible.
Given the fact that most HYIPs tend to fold within 6 months, this does make sense.
Figuring out when to start withdrawing your profit is more of an art than a science.

Mistake 5: Getting greedy
Making money with HYIPs isn't really the problem. It's keeping the money in our pocket that becomes difficult.

Mistake 6: Doing what everyone else is doing
It's very interesting to watch some of the rating sites and how their Top Rated programs seem to fall one after the other. Maybe it's because all HYIPs have a limited life-span? or is it because of all the rumours that start floating around once a HYIP gets in the spotlight? Or maybe, too much money coming in is too hard to resist!
Our ideal HYIP is one that isn't in the spotlight but has been paying successfully for a while (4 months or more).

Mistake 7: Saving up for one big withdrawal

Some HYIPs seem to struggle when making large payouts. It's possible that they were scammers who weren't really investing the funds, but it's all possible that they'd invested all the funds and didn't have enough liquid funds to honor the withdrawal requests. Either way rumors flew and things spiraled badly. They were out of business within a couple of weeks.
We find that making small, regular withdrawals is often better for everyone.

Mistake 8: Investing without doing any research
when you find a promising HYIP , the last thing you want to do is to do a whole heap of research.
Here are a couple of HYIP blacklists to check against before making a new spend:

http://www.hyip-navigator.com/black.php

http://www.stochasticsoccer.com/kakarukeys

It's even better to do a quick search on some of the big hyip forums or even Google.

A few minutes research can make a big difference to the end profit.

Mistake 9: Investing big at the end of the year

Mistake 10: Not tracking your returns clearly

Here are some of the main things that we track for each HYIP:

- Name
- Web Site Address
- Investment (amount invested from egold, etc)
- Worth (what's the current investment worth in this HYIP)
- Earnings (how much I've withdrawn from this HYIP into my own egold account, etc)
- Earning vs Investment ratio (what's my profit/loss)
- Projected profit for next month
- Any comments, interest rate, concerns, etc.

This way we can list all the HYIPs on a single page with a total at the bottom.

By focusing on these high level numbers as opposed to the individual deposits/withdrawals I'm able to see the big picture, where I'm over exposed, where I'm having success and a lot more.

Putting together a suitable spreadsheet makes the daily task of tracking your HYIPs a pleasure.

suami mu

Back to top Go down